10 June, 2008

the collapse the school

Today is the pentumulate day for kids, and we as a staff - as we always do this late late late in the game -to stop yelling @ kids wandering the halls, to allow kids to read and generally fuck off inclass - as long as they are not destroying anything. I still am not allowing hats and earrings in class - never will - but I don't mind kids showing up and hangin in my class if they are @ lunch -stuff like that. The halls have appreciably thinned, kids not showing up @ the media center, etc...

This years end is rougher than last years end. Come to think of it, I actually missed the last two days of students last year, so I shouldn't inform you otherwise. But - I have noticed the real drop off in all things acedemic.

As a treacher, we love these days. No pressure. Kids kool. Chill.

No comments: