26 January, 2008

sat .1

The long and winding oil change finally got done. Gf and I were going a long ways a way to go 'birding' and I needed the strasser the battle ready- I didn't want the car going for hours on 3000m oil, so I was obsessed with fixing it up before we sailed. The regular place I always did it @ was closed doors for good, so I had to go to another place (3h!!!!) and then a third. Took an hour and they also replaced the wipers.
Funny- the car purrs now. Every oil change and its a new car. I've been careful w/ every 3000m. Pluus, the wiperrs make such a great deal of differenc. the shit I had on befoe had basically rotted onto the window- but I ws too stupid to know better. Now, contextualised with the past vistas from the drivers seat, i-can-see-for-miles-and-miles................ per usual, I wait loads of time, and then think : "what took so long??"
Gf and I were on a tilt to see giant hawks, just like last year. We enhighwayed finally like 1300h moving west by southwest on 55. Starved Rock, here we come...

No comments: