05 January, 2008

Friday nite @ Outgallo's

Vito in for a little bit of Sup @ Shipley's before he west coasts it again. Drawina's over her interviews and paper presentations and official stuff, so they could relax. Nice.
Went w/ Gf. Dragon showed up. Curtis filled the bill out simpaticoamente. Hosts and Guests.
Again, i'll repeat my pledge to never drink again. Had enough self made crowns split betwixt lover and I to made me feel it today. When will I learn? Actually, don't feel too bad. Many things passed. Lots of music listened to, fought over for, and shared out so we could all enjoy it laters. There were various 'shows', from karoake singing to 'daughters in a tutu" to, of course, people jumping onto Gallos back for a ride. Arguments over whether the original news cast of the leprehaun or the leprehan rap was better. Me, latter.
Vito had the new portable karoke machine, so we were trading songs and screaming. the lyrics came up on the telly, but the music came out from a mic. Nice. We attacked the book of songs and tried to do shit, but the bet efforts were acapalla xmas songs sung by the tots. I can't remember what I tied to sing. Can't remember what anyone sang. No matter.

I'd promised to leave by ten, 'cause Gf had work the next day. She was having a good time, so he whispered "10.30" to me. I felt terrible, cause I promised, and as usual......

No comments: