02 January, 2008

Iowa

Been an election junky for, well, for this whole election cycle. From the very beginning I've been interested in the whole thing. Not that I will vote for any of these corporate shysters come the real election, but as I have stated before: I'm a registered democrat since I was 18, and I'm actually thinking of using thatvote this year in the primary. Don't worry, in the general election, I will vote for nader or the Green Party canidate or even myself= somebody qualified to actually run the Gretest Country- not the deeply anti-American failures that are shaming round Iowa @ this moment (do you really think in a pure democracy, where the $$ isn't 99.997% on the side of that sort of person, that any of these people aould even have any chance, or that would be laughed @ for having such decidely and deeply anti American ideas?). Even the idea of a "caucus" in an overwhelmingly rural and white state makes the idea of America being a correctly democratic country a sham.

Takes Jesus's advice= don't listen to all their pious face washings and the flour they put on their faces to makes their sufferings deeper to all of us and llf that sorta behaviour = judge them on what they do. As a .......... well, as a practicing Catholic, knowing what I know and loving America and its people, to support any of these candidates would be a Mortal Sin - the type of no no that consinges one to Hell. That's how pro American these peole are. Fuck the anti American shitheads and ask them to leave the stage for people who are patriotic.
However, I have followed both runs so far, and I love it. And I mite just vote. the Republicans are all funny. Losers. NYT today had a little about Romney billing himself as the corporate choice or something like that= its funny how in America the regular people are so conditioned by civil society that a remark like that doesn't immediaetly disqualify him for office.

But what of the Democrats? I have labeled them all losers, and I truely mean it when I write that America would be in a much better state if a few of the homeless ramblers in the Loop were in the Oval Office instead of Clinton or Obama or Edwards or whoever of that sort of 'dreged up from the slime' sorta-person.

Think not? One of endless taglines to shut up less than patriotic people is thus, and use it @ will:
Two things:

I think that America is the greatest country ever: we beat Hitler, we put a man on the Moon. We can do and achieve anything.

In the States, one of every five children grows up in poverty. Not Darfur, not Bangladash, not 1910 Ireland- 2008 America.
The fact that this number has remained pretty consistant over the years- in the Greatest Country Ever- means SOMETHING IS WRONG. And i believe that the Greatest nation Ever should be able to do something about that with the snap of a finger= yet this problem has been with us from the beginning.

The fact is, to get America to reach it's full potential= not the 2-3% its one now- we need real change. None of these people are for any sorta meaningful change- and with all of their harvard degrees , I KNOW they know better. That makes them disingenious, and not worthy of having any extra part in running this country other their single vote.
All that spat, and out comes this: i'm leaning towards Edwards even though I like Obama and Clinton as well. I remained aloof, but just like watching a sporting event when yr teams not in it= you know when yr spirit is telling you something. I like all the anti corporate talk he has= but realise that that is all it is-= talk. Dude, the guys a millionare- why would he want meaningful change in America?

America is greater than him and all of them (and what a dissapointment whoever the next president will be), but since I have a "funny money" choice, maybe i'll take it in the primary. Or see if I can write my 15 years dead father in.

What- his decomposed body would not do better than any of those who are presently labeled 'candidates'. What kind of a fucking American are you to believe NOT? You have seen all of them in action- and a decomposed body id FAR BETTER THAN THEM LAP DOGS.
But- I'll vote in next momths dog and pony show.

No comments: