11 January, 2008

Downtown Blue Island

Was an easy off work work day- spent an hour or so grading, but to-morrow is more or less set, so last nite was kinda easy. Gf and I went to an italin place in downtown Blue Island - no , I forgot my camera and kicked myself 'cause d-town B.I. is one of those charming little city centers I like so much. Yes, it was a 1/2 pricer, and we'd been their before. We like the place. Ate a pasta plate that was excellent. But because I have the stomach of a bird, I ate but a bit and packaged the rest. Gf and I like B.I., scruuby little town that it is, because a number of our early dates were there.

When I woke up in the mooooorrrrrrnin'/ feeling sweat/ pruney skin now. Every few weeks I'm free fallin', and that nite always brings the sweats and chills. Very strange.

No comments: