17 September, 2007

Wk-d unos goodbyes.1- Friday

Was time to have the get to-gether for Blaxbyes this friday. I do believe this is his last official week here- next friday he is to outstate hisself. The Gang gathered @ a rooftop bar near Crankfaces. Every one of the Sisters that were instate showed up- 5/6ths. Gf and I showed up a bit late, but that was fine - we had a drink w/ los autres and then went to the abodeFace. Here , the usual shit went on. Drunken guys falling on each other. I wanna write rite now= why @ Crankfaces does this sort of behaviour come out?? Not always, but often enough. Funny trend always.
People petered out bit by bit, some homing it, some concerting it (When we left, but now we read and find out...), and some falling asleep. I had a lot to drink- not drunk, but more than usual. Lots of funthings, either in the parking lot before going in, sitting on couches, the floor, from Viggo Mortenson, and finally, when it got down to Crank and I (our girls asleep on beds), out of nowhere Crankface style. It ended up w/ Face and I mumbling about things wanting to be kept secret, but I must admidt the 'secrets'* are things I love to SHOUT ABOUT - but I'll be good.
Noticed Gf racing out w/ the smokers to get that nicotine in her. It's kept in check, so I'm not worried. I like the smokeless Gf. Many things: she's good.
Here's are what others are saying. Thank you Rocky for the snapshot. say, I look good inone of Rocky's snaps. Follow those two linx in this para.
...................................................................
*=no,not really anything secret,but time...

No comments: