17 September, 2007

Wk-d.2

Motioned challenged all day. Gf and I were supposed to go to Chicago fire game-we made it- but also to eat - we made that as well.
We have a fave cafe,called Arabica,down on 119th street. Favourite? Nice meals, real nice staff. And I had a bunch of 1/2 price coupons to eat there. A happy co-incidence of $ and nice food and atmosphere. We ate, then did the next part of the chea[p routine: parked on 80th and Harlem,about 1mile from the field, and walked the rest-- what, I'm not cheap, just health concious!!
Game was good. Sat @ 50yd line and Fire played nicely. It was a tie, but not too bad. I teased her about going out to Keegans, but my sedentarieness fouled that plan (By the way,please note that usually it's Gf who has the hankering to outside it, not this guy- typical tables turned).
I'd gotten the DVD of the tv stuff I'd done over summer @ Columbia college. My final piece was mainly NOT mine, but it came out real well, so............kinda kool. I'd watched it already, but wanted to vainly massage my vainity one more vain time, so........ we coulda gone to keegans.........

No comments: