30 November, 2007

War Obssesed??

What, me : WAR OBSESSED?

I AM NOT......

...except frenz (well, Vito mentioned it last nite and Рабоче-Крестьянская Красная Армия telegraphed me these here lists) like listing long loved films on der krieg to me.


From Kreigsmarine Z en clair

"Maybe interesting to you...
Channel 4's 100 Greatest War Films (tho the inclusion of Rambo II all but invalidates the list)


history of war films

Berkeley too

The [British] national archives have archived film from pre-WWI to the Cold War.


Now I'm not having seen these yet, but I swear to God, if Sink the Bismarck! (Read the historical innaccuries in this article= I knew them all as a tiny child) is not on any list, then we have to go to a non BCS type pl;ayoff system.......wait, do I write for dcs or what?

No comments: