15 November, 2007

probably never see it again/ probably never see it again/ i'll probably never see it again/

Some things one really really really like -- as in really really really like-- in a girl - or, in women in general- lasts forever. But sometimes it only lasts the girl. I can think of two, and here is one.

I can't remember if it was my first fixation, but a strand of pearls around a girls neck used to really set me off. Or, if I was set off already, then out comes the pearls ' round her neck. And I remember when-- or, rather who with- it started.

My out and out first girlfriend used to always wear two things (and always wear them was the deal; as in playing soccer, funning with me, or showering) ; a Swatch Watch and a strand of pearls tite around her neck. Now, I didn't realise it @ the time, and I want to make sure; although this obv. started with her, the fetish manifested itself with the the next girl...

...who never wore pearls except when we were funning. But when we funned, the pearls were always nearby and almost always rite on the next girl. There was just something powerful about a naked young woman, completely white skin hidden only in two places, and those pearls around her neck. Nothing else.

And they weren't real pearls. But again, the fact that this very virginal girl (well, suprise suprise, she was just the same as them all in action) would totally dress up in anyway I wanted just to please me- it was very powerful. And, of course, she never said no. To this Roman Catholic square, I had found what we all look for= the Madonna and Whore, all in one. Very virginal= but her donning the pearls was a very strong signal of her other side. Good time. She was great- too bad we had to learn on each other.

The strand of pearls she had was fake. No big deal- the mind obv. makes them real for the game. But eventually our relationship soured, and the pearls were destroyed by my bad temper. I know she's some old girl now, but sometimes the harsh shit that went on between us- and most of my girlfrenz past- still embarrasses me and gives me shudders about how I could treat someone who was so loved by me back then. Things we learn as we get older.

And what did I learn? Well, I couldn't fathom for the longest of reasons what was so kool about a strand of pearls around her neck. The next girlfriend didn't get that treatment, and none since. However, the last one before Gf also had interesting neckware I always requested.....but more on that next month...

1 comment:

Hilts said...

Hmm. Just read the wiki thiing joining the "Madonna whore" complex. Hmm. Distant Mom? Bah- I'll keep the term in the post. It's too good.