29 November, 2007

@@@.com

Not exactely what yr looking for, @@@.com, but a great article on muthaflockers like you. Bless the nyt for its good writing/ damn the nyt for its role in the manufactiuring of consent.

Almost certainly the birds you saw were the good old starlings, one of my favourites. Crankface (i think) sent a link to swarms.

I love the swarms. I have a lot of film now on them swarming the backyard that in 4-5 decades Ill get offa my assa and ewetube it. Also not know why they like a certain tree, but the swarm deal is meant as a defensive mechanism against Hawks etc. I love watching 150 pigeons do their deal for no explainable reason other than practice.

Yes, I click yr lynx. Say, don't you have 2-3-4 of them recording devices already?? In digital, tape, reel to reel, etc etc etc???

and

What are you doing up @ 3.45am on a school nite?? That sounds like me ten years ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My time settings were off... I fixed them.

Thanks for reading.

Your friend,
White-age

Anonymous said...

Oh: re: recording machines. I've gone through 3. First one during 1207 pots & pans years (long trashed... beat to death from loving use). Better 4-track bought during late 90's, still in basement, but malfunctioning... 8-track reel-to-reel was the last machine I had -- it was constantly breaking down as I did my last 2 CD-Rs. Finally sold it on eBay, because it was like trying to keep an ancient motorcycle up and running. Best, Blackie.