05 November, 2007

Saturday.1

Moved Joker for the 12,000 time Saturday afternoon. It wasn't a hard move- plus I was late. But there was a lot of work to be done, and I felt good pitching in. Check out the picture for those who helped- representitives of the various battalions of the Young Guard.

Joker and Oceanic are moving to Grayslake- cut hours off the commute for the Batman Villian. Funny how I almost got a job in Grayslake last summer- I'da been over every nite for dinner.
Pictured is not everybody who helped- just those who are my buddies. A mom and another friend and some at risk kids also helped.
And was nostalgic. That, rite there, was where I got my haircut last month. Said good bye to the garage. That rite there, why I .................... I can be too romantic sometimes, and not romantic enough @ other times.

No comments: