09 March, 2008

Yay Finally

Lame achievement today.
Watched Kurasowa's "Red Beard" finally. Tishiro Mfune is one of my most toppermost actors, and Kurasowa's is same as director. Good movie.


Watched "Dole", in French from Gabon. Good movie.


Walking achievement today.
Watched - @ the La Grange Theatre - "Sweeny Todd". Like John Depp a lot. God the gore - I guess I hadn't really known much about it except it was "a musical with Depp playing a barber"

Six and a Half hours watching movies, most of it in Japanese, french, or sung.

Ate @ Al's, rite near where rocky's Dad used to live on 22d and past Central in Berywn. It was outstanding. I'd lost close to 20lb's, but I now am putting on weight again. Rarely do I finish a plate of food, but I did today.

It was an achievement because I made her happy today. Oh, don't get me wrong - there is no eternal sadness today - but she really wanted to see that flick, and in addition to gettin gthat done, we had a kick ass meal. other things, too. But she was saited. I could tell.

No comments: