31 March, 2008

King of the Jews

Was a way from my papers and cafe this sunday morning - I have such a set pattern - and I wanted to get home. Hung @ Gf's a bit, watched the Sunday morning political shows, and ate a full breakfast. Eventually made my way home.

The decision was to watch #4, #5, and #6 of "Corpus Christi". I had to return the DVD Saturday to the lbrary, but wanted to watch it first. That means I have to finish it Sunday and then put it in the overnite dropbox and hope that they backdate the DVD to Saturday (They do that, but not all libraries/librarians do it).

Now I'm halfway done with the series. The whiole series now seems to revolve arounf Jesus's arrest, trial, and crucifixion. I don't think there is any Cana or anything early in here - just the endparts. The chapters in the second disc include Barabbas, The Trial, and King of the Jews. The first was Crucifixition, John the baptist, and Temple. Funny - the series startes with Crucifixion - because, as the documentary says, maybe the only thing that we can be sure about w/ this Jesus character was that there was some dude called Jesus and he was put to death via crucifixion. The rest is wonder.

Funny point - all four gospels have that what was written on Jesus's placard above his crucified body read "King of the Jews", but in varying form. Here is Jesus, TKOTJ. or Here is YKOTJ. Or This is TKOTJ. Or....what's the last?

Gf came over and we went to 8pm Mass @ St. Xaviers. Well sung mass - theere was one piano, a few singers, and a heavenly racket just behind us. The firat readiing was NOT from the OT but rather from the Acts of the Apostles - funny, a little biblical reading and I thinnk i.m Christ.......oh, wait, I always thought I was Christ...... last weeks mass was so lame, but this weks was great. AFter mass, Gf was suffered through the Corpus Christi #6.

Then, the long drawndown to the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A huge dick in my pussy,any warm wet tounge up my
arse and cum and pussy juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

my blog - hcg injections