28 July, 2007

Saurkraut...klas.2

There's only one old 'friend who is a girl'* who I have had a better 'apres nos amour temps' than saurkraut, who was @ the Klas show. One old 'friend' i'm still on talking/telephoning/'hey a bunch of people are going to this place to-nite y should come and hang' sorta terms with (which is real kool-- there are no /zroe/none/zilch mbers left, and really never was-- but we both realised that each other is kool etc........no, Gf has no clue we were one....frenz........but then again, the only other person who knows is knows is veto, and he's not tellin'.

But Saurkraut was there, and it was good to see her. She and I hug out for a protracted amount of time in the early 90's- we were never serious, but helped each other get over those proximo loves. Well, I wanted to be serious, but she was too hung up @ the time-- or just not that into me-- so it went nowhere. But she was always upfront about ou situation and she helped me out in many ways since we parted our 'special' days, so I've always held a soft soft for her. We hung out many times since then, but have since lost touch.

So, Klas nite, and here's my chance to catch up with an old 'girlfriend'......and I say hi and that's it. Really wanted to say hello, but was too stuffed up inside, jazzeled and jaded and incapable of talk. I have a real sour side to me- when i bejax my case, the anti socialness of it all comes out and stupid stuff comes out of me like silence. I'm too lazy to talk, I'm too challenged to talk, i'm to scared to talk- A combo of the three and many more.

Anyway, it was good to see her. She looked great but I would have loved to have heard how great she getting along. Next Klas gogg.

*=she wasn't a girlfriend, but it's the best term to use, so bear with.

No comments: