04 July, 2007

Clearing House #5

#1.Roxx sent this disgusting article almost a year ago

#2.Classic quote from J & B'r Peppys when I asked if I could publish his writeup on one of his trips to Las Vegas:

"I would prefer you didn't. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. As did my money."

#3.Gallo loves USMC commercials, and we spent some time looking for this longform commercial. If the last 10 seconds hadn't been cut off whn I first watched, I would have signed up awhile ago.

#4. Crankface wrote ' apropo of nothing I was watching this. mad skillz yo. '

#5. this one is for, maybe, just a few readers. Rockysent.

#6 And homes responded to an invite to the group as a whole to come to a party:

"If we show up, we require a zinc bowl of spanish peanuts with all skins removed, placed upon a copper pedestal no less the 38 3/4 inches in the center of each room. This pedestal should have tasteful signage attached that states only Pulpit or Pulpit-designated fingers may pick."

ok, I've sat around on this thing long enough.

nite.

No comments: