10 July, 2007

I touch roses/ or / I am touched because of roses

So whats the deal betwixt women and roses? I know, not all women, but whatever advertising/growing up a women in America/ etc has wrought, lots of the lades like roses. Now, give roses to a guy............well, this guy would try to plant them in the ground (My Dad grew roses along w/ the veggies, and in my first classroon ever I had roses).

First time ever bought for Q on our first anniversary. Two more bunches for her, I think once for Madonna (not twice), and once for Afrika Korps. They really like it. Plus, I like it 'cause they are so cheap. All the other ones were bought @ the Flower Bucket (suggested: Khan) and they really kept prices down ($12/dozen). Now, however, I Dominicks them like to-nite= with the card and a $2 coupon, they were $8.99/pretax. Cheap, and she likes them. I have a hard time spending money on plants that will die so soon, but it makes her happy, so it's an easy thing.

No comments: