10 July, 2007

The coming short sharp sweet battle in the north.

Friday, 1000h, way north in the city, my first interview this summer. It's @ one of the best schools in the city, and they way I carry on about how great a librarian I am in these pages hopefully shines through--minus the arragonance. I can onlt assume that I am the best candidate for the job (oops-cut that arrogance in the interview). The librarian will be one of the people to interview me-and I know he knows people that I do(and they love me). This is a job I really want, though it's not the school I was @ last year (boo!). It's one of the , say, 6-7 schools across the entire city I'd love to work @.

What this means is............I'll have to move to the north side. so, i'll keep my place in Mt. Greenwood, but get a wee apt for myself. And yes, 'delegation' will end- yes to say yes to 2-3 parties a year @ my crib.

No comments: