22 March, 2009

Not an attempt to offend a girl I used to kiss full on the mouth

There is a blogger out there who I used to kiss full on the mouth. Longtime ago, never a big deal for either of us, never in too deep, and I think we were pretty good for each other (as in getting over other people) in the short time we both hung out and kissed full on the mouth. I have good feelings for her, y know it's kool, and I like that I still see her around. She's only one of two (a secret lover only Vito knows about - you need to keep quiet on that - remember what happened when I told GF about the possible job and swore her to secrecy and she immediately told Darwina who told you who told bro in law who ............)

I nicknamed her after a German battlecruiser, simply because @ the time I linked her blog to mine I happened to have German battlecruisers on my mind - I was comparing the NS-1 Peter Strasser to the Seydiltz. However, the other battlecruiser I named her blog after could quite possibly be taken as a kiss off.

No. Just Hilts is wierd and although maybe only Big Man could appreciate it, Hilts is gonna push stupid military stuff everywhere and laugh himself (and Big Man).

So, here's another way of making fun of myself , but fearful of making fun of other people - including the blogger who I used to kiss full on the mouth - I am warning in advance - I'm just mocking myself.
So...

I'm sorry that ¡securityout! has turned into the type of blog lately that only concerns itself about my soccer teams. (Here's the digg). i sorta compare myself to the young parents who were wilde once, but now blog about their children and their garden. And their tv shows and books.

See - I think it's funny, and you think it's offensive. Luckily she doesn't read my blog.

But- in the spirit of unfinished business (huh? what kind of a segway is that?), here's stuff I just finished ... about my children ....

the SSIP

congress

No comments: