02 March, 2009

Football au Printemps: the neices and nephews

It's an expensive thing to run a soccer team,ut blessedly last years staff left w/ w/ just enough to be able to be ok tis year. Bless youse,Coach's A. and A. I've written this before, but to save $97 a game for added non conference games, I've reached agreements w/ three coaches that instead of hiring refs', we will use one ref from each side and not pay them. So, for the game over spring break w/ Nek, we'll use one boy from each side to ref. Same w/ Lit and Sah. Gob and Lek both insist on paying the $97, so my hands are tied there.

However, it's w/ great pleasure that I'm able to invlove the kids w/ my program. I'd wanted neice.1 to coach my freshman team - a little thing about her being in roma for 6m squeleched that (somehwere around $1500 to coach). But Nephew.2 is on Spring Break then, and he's agreed to ref that first game. They will have their ref as well. I'm not gonna pay him - I've coached his soccer teams maybe 5-6 times over the years and have taken him to literally 100 Fire games by this point. He'll enjoy it.

No comments: