15 May, 2008

Sexy Girl says "Hello"

I knew BCD wouldn't care, but I will amidt that I would have hesitated posting this post if I'da known that BCD would email Hattie w/ the link. Then again, I shouldn't have worried: she's always been super superkool.

Superkool? That response to the post? Her. That's how kool she is.

So -why did all BCD's frenz like her so much? More than anything, we were a backwards bunch back then and except for BCD, we had little dealings w/ women who weren't our mothers. Very backwards back then. And a whole bunch of us.

But Hattie was also in our circle. As stated in the post, part of the appeal was her beauty. I can't state how sexy she was, and when she was hanging w/ us, she always be dressed to the 9's. This always meant that she'd have a skintite dress, perfectly form fitting and featured - fantastically - her bust. So, boys loved her. And we all constantly had to behave with our eyes.

But we also loved her because she was one of us. She was a buddy who wasn't above us because she was a Goddess. She'd hang w/ us @ our parties, sitting and chatting and interested like we weren't losers at all. And outshining every other girl there. Now, we weren't losers forever - I've had many girlfrenz since then - but @ that time most of us were surely grateful to chat such a woman.

I remember particularly a party @ Tommy T's and Lazers up on Addison. Nothing major happened, I just remember sitting in the back porch near the keg, hanging out in a circle, Hattie being the center of attention from us all. Center of attention because it was just refreshing to talk to a Goddess. But I remember this time because as terrified as I am of women (even now), it was that party that I wasn't scared by this girl. Approachable, nice, interesting.

Her name comes up a lot, and we all miss her. Nice to celebrate her. Again, it's maybe not acceptable in many circles to talk about yr frenz girlfrenz, but not it this case. Kool as hell that she is still in touch.

Hello Hattie !!

No comments: