14 May, 2008

On the season now being over

Last nite, @ St. Xaviers field, we lost 6-1 to a catholic School, thus ending the varsity portion of my schools girls soccer season. Nice to see the girls play one last time, but bitter that we are so far from the level of even the team we played - who wasn't THAT good.

We'll have a pizza party, maybe a scrimmage, etc.... There will be much more time for me now, so I should be able to write more here. Remember, three months ago I did say that my writing would go down - except for endless writings on my J-V team that I'm sure bored the hell out of anyone reading.

And I'll try to keep thepurdy stuff down as well....... but people like that, rite?? Except for ther odd mocking of me - that post about 'socks on during sex disgusting you' I always thought was 'mocked @ me'. So, next purdy post is not socks, but stockings..............

No comments: