13 December, 2007

Sister I'm a teacher

For @ least the next four weeks of class time, I'm once again a history teacher!! How did that happen?? One of this schools finestest's wife is having an Elliot Dax type experience, and I'm taking over his classes.

Like I said, he's one of the best. So organized, with outlines and post it's and hi-lighters on this and that days assignment. So, in all reality, the hard part is mainly done 'till Xmas- the PREPARATION. After xmas, he's giving me the option to make the lesson plans for all but one of his classes, and I am taking it. My past teaching experience was so hard (Promethus i'm saying, except his rock was a pebble). However I have changed so much professionally- that I'm dying to test myself again. I really get 'jealous' sometimes because I don't get to teach history any more. At this point, I'm so comfortable inside a classroom- the point is to be just as comfortable outside that room- which, strange as it may seem to non teachers-is just as important.

No comments: