24 December, 2007

Friday nite, the 21st

Gf and I went out for a nite on the town. We tried to hook up w/ a buddy same name as cyclops, but had the difficulties. Thought we were to meet @ Keegans, but they were @ some other place much south on Western Ave. Gf and I had a drink @ Keegans and finally got into fone contact w/ them and we left to meet them. Cyclops was there with his friend Sloppydrunx and “HHey” and his friends Haze and Matt J. were there also. We also were the only ones in the entire bar, ’cepting about four others. This place, purportedly an “Irish” bar and on Western Ave, didn’t have cider. So I had two bottles of Corona, something I can deal with.

So, the six of us and maybe the bartender and fie others in the vast place. HHey knew the do, so the drunk duo of Cyclops and HHey get to play song after tepid song and danse with their ladies. Or @ least this set of ladies for both of them. I feel especially bad for Cyclops’s other lady, as I know her a bit. She would be devastated to watch this guy in action right now. And I am not passing judgement - I have lived that Farnsworth House called life many time. But just knowing the situation and sitting there and feeling bad…

Then Sloppydrunk gets totally belligerent in talking to Gf and I. Lecturing and sloppy and lecturing and sloppy, she prattles on and on. Real fucking ugly. “Forgive them Lod, they know not what they do…“ Should have just left……………..politeness misguided in context………..wasted energy………time too precious…….…..next time know better……..…

No comments: