20 December, 2007

High School trivia Benky style

I'm giving exams to-morrow, and since it's all just about done and the reins are loosening finally, we had a Pat Benkowski Trivia style review. I used to do a jeopardy style thing, but obv. I need to honour pat and do it his style. Lots less shouting and stuff.

So, we had five categories of four questions each. One 'throw the ball" each half and one "hang man" a game ( and a small board like Pats'). A limit of four successful questions in a row before the next group gets a chance. The kids loved it, especially because there were no "Gwen Stefani's birth year" questions (this a long time joke by now, but every third game or so in real trivia we get that question. I'm sure Pat puts it in games for a joke by now- the repetitiveness of it all.).

We're going to trivia to-nite after having missed the last two games- we haven't played in almost two months. I' know I'm not supposed to: but to-nite, not only do I have a camera, but I also have an idea......

No comments: