10 January, 2009

Technical ? Technical?

Oh, rite off, just collapsed that dcs movie, and the next one is half done. just a minute and a few seconds, everyone will hate it. Not offensive, but....... However, I'm dying because i have very pleased w/ this one so far. I'd originally planned Patience i this one - it's funny, i get the flash of who is supposed to be in it, and she and her accent have been in my mind for a year now. Just a few sentences in front of the camera, if baby is not crying. Soon, if she'll do it.

But again, those flashes. For me, the original idea to get into klaus last year involved gallo, who ended up not even going. Gf, way back, complained that (like, after my FIRST FILM) that "You'll never use me for anything". Of course, for that first film there wasn't a part for her, and th seven times I have asked her to do things, she has refused.


But again, those flashes. The original klaus idea for me last year was - oh, ait, I still want to do this, so........... just wait. I promise it will be stupid. But for what i'm doing rite now - its a bird themed one - I have to do, maybe 50 different audio trax and then sync it up w/ the film. If I was Crankface, w/ his (in)famous work ethic, I'm sure its be no prob. - I'm sure some of the songs on his last two proper LP's have 100's of trax (am I rite?). But for me, all this mixing of music and film is still relitivly new.


but i'm really enjoying this new one. A few days, then a few more if I can track Patience down.

No comments: