20 January, 2009

A "Personal Information" section on Facebook

I will freely admit hat when i filled this out not just was I laughing my ass off, but I was so sure this was just another example of pure genius @ work - wait - no - the new Messiah...........
Ok, but really - I was dying laughing when I filled this out. Especially the last entry (viewed as a culmination...)

Personal Information

Activities:
advancing under fire

Interests:
fire, advancing

Favorite Music:
advancing fire

Favorite TV Shows:
advancing under fire

Favorite Movies:
underfire advancers

Favorite Books:
underfire advancers, advancing under fire

Favorite Quotations:
"Advance!"

About Me:
I advance under fire

4 comments:

Hilts said...

"I advance under fire ?" "I advance under fire ?" oh, god Hilts, once again, your pure superior sense of humour just devestates me.

"I advance under fire "?

Hilts said...

Oh, i forgot to ask, Hilts - when is your next film w/ deficating animals out? The last one was so good - especially that song that went with it!!

Can you next film a cat in its litter box? I think that would be a grat career move for your film company!

Anonymous said...

Hilts! Incredible! Now I know why you were not one of the Fifty! You made this "Old Fighters" heart young again!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe you've made it this far without setting foot in an insane asylum.

Yea, laughed my ass off on this one.