19 January, 2009

Facebook

Again, my stated aim for my facebook forey is to spy on my neices and nephews. Badly that, as in the last week or so I have a feeling that several of them have debouched into the proper securityout arena finally (which I tried to hold off for as long as possible and I am not @ all comfortable with, but...) and read my secret plans (and, now that that camoflage is essentially compromised totally, Hiltscoverspeak is to be rededicated in a rather large way as well). However, it's still unsettling to see yr 16 yo niece holding up a beer can in FB.

Then again, when I was 16, I was vomiting on my carpet after a bout of whisky drinking w/ Drinker Dan and Drinker John.

Canadian Mist, A terrible hangover, and dried mac and cheese vomited onto my carpet - ah what a beautiful morning for me more than a score ago.

However.... I am watching...

No comments: