16 July, 2008

lakefoodpibsaturday

Went to the III annual pigfry in evanston. diff local, same strech of eve lake and grass. Total showup, lots of tens of people here and there. I had some sorta weight on my shoulder, so i did not allow myself to enjoy myself @ all for most of the time i was there - something about the mass of children running about. however, the body schemicals change with exercise, so i tossed the league about w/ drgon and sat around dumbfounded. Ate little; this the third roast, and I still thin Ive tasted only enough pig to fit on a thimble (and i love swine).
It was only organizing soccer game and running about and nearing vomiting (what do you want / i'd just smkoed a cigarand hadn't eaten all day?) that changed the chemicals in my body from deeply sad to happy happy to be about frenz enjoying my presence. Always forget about that 'spread lite ' stuff when all Ican ponder on is self and selfs context.
But it is funny how the sweating changed my mind.

fe. I had to collect a bunch of shit -a bucket of Harolds, inflate the soccer balls, collect the mitts and balls, pack, pack for to-morrow since sleepover, jenkequipe, etc etc etc

Again, lots there. missings, to be sure, but in a propr mood i coulda talked forever. Finally sat down a rapped a bit w/ two of the other librarians in the house, and became a regualr peekneek guest instead of feeling like some alien outsider in/outside my head - in the company of all my frenz.

some problema i got.

Soccer was good. We lost my ball almost immediately to the eitiopian celebration next peekneek space over - they had a prayer circle of 100 people surrounding my football and about 5 others. The game was ok - again, we play on a field of 20 x 30 so there is no room other to just boot it forward - im dying to play on a proper pitch. We got the kids involved. The Unsinkable , (sans shoes) and Processed impressed the most even thogh there were many atheletes there.

More soccer for me. Not only did i get there late, but because i steadfastly wanted to go to Fire game that nite, i left and did landsppedrecord to 65th and Harlem and to th game just after kickoff. Nice game- it was -v- Toronto, and they brough their traveling fans. Theyoverspilled the aea where enemy fans are supposed to sit - very impressive. I hate to say it, but I doubt that Sec 8 could get that many fans to cananda for a game there. dunno and wanna try one day.

Gf liked the game. Again, very dissapointed since she couldn't go the peekneek -she's so talkative (one of those people) and is perfect for that crowd. I've written before, but she makes up for my taciturness.*

No Oriles this year. Homes id's a ......... Kingfisher??. I'll get back to this. But it was a good time. I some times can't let myself fully out, but after a bit I enjoyedmyself. Didn't want to leave.
...............................................................................
*=Taciturn to my moods. Of course I have my outspoken times, helloing strangers w/out a pause @ turns and told to be quiet by Gallo or Jackson because my mouth is impossible to stop -@ times.


rocky did the snap above
yes that's me
Processed did the snap below
yes that's me

No comments: