28 July, 2008

The coming revolution

I was crossing from Dublin to Wales on 1 may, 1997 and the giant English news on the ferry was:

"THE WORLD HAS CHANGED
HISTORY IS MADE TODAY"


when it became obvious Labour were smashing their way to winning the House of Commons for the first time since the 1970's. Now, good rdddence to Conservative of course, but I had to suppresse laughter that May Day when one ferry rider exclaimed that "This is History!!".. I laughed because I remember when Clinton first came to office.... remember that ?


So remember, in a year or two, that the Democratic Party has absolutely nothiing to offer America. It is a very BAD thing, and until it becomes righteous, I cannot allow myself to commint the Mortal Sin of ever supporting it. You should listen to me, Americans.


So, it's pretty obvious, but here's other vis of our great revolution that's coming....

























add whatever you want, and it's still the Democratic party. Unworthy of operating in the greatest country ever.



2 comments:

Dread Pirate Jessica said...

Which, the Netherlands?

Anonymous said...

These all go to the same link.