06 July, 2008

Garden Grows

So it'sa sorts life, and its growing an i like it, so here's some snupdates from me.

Below a bows on view of the garden ensemble. This side of the fenced off area is all busy up wit the beans 'n the beanstalks n' growing and all that, here sprawling insteda talling - but no matter. The farther side o the fence is small now, but soon to be jungled by those jangled arms of graspingly competing tomato plants. In between - the peas.



Below is a bad close up of a bean flower. The bean - as well as , well, the pea, the tomato, the cucumber - shit maybe everything green - flowers, and then out of that flower develops the bean pod. Again, I can't tell you the superoverabundentamount of beans that will develop from each plant.




Below is my (books) new system of running twine both over the garden and down from them which allows the peas - which have 'feelers' growing out of the main part of the plant looking to grasp- to grow up vertical lines instead of plopping about over the ground. This allows for a more productive plant. I was very happy I kicked myself enough to get this system going - lots of knife work on twine followed by knot tying - 'tho I ran outta it after I hooked up 10 of 16 plants.




Tomtos. Small.

No comments: