20 July, 2008

delisuions

I can be terrible. there is a coworker @ school is really big. Really big women. In my world, in which I do no exercise (except starvation, i guess) so i have no real reason to judge, I always thought that she should exercise or walk or whatever to get off the weight.

Disabusement, in a horrible fashion.


I found out that she had cancer, and the weight ballooning has to do with that. Sheesh, what a fuck I felt I was.



But I write this more on my ?deteriorating? mind quality.


This, I swear to God, is my instaneous impulse when I found out that it was cancer:


"I have to touch her affliction, and she will be healed."


I swear to God -or, well, I guess, myself - that that was my initial impulse. So, I've gone from writing about Jesus to thinking I am him. Not Good.


But next month when I see her? Fucks fer sure I'ma gonna instantly touch her arm. And if that doesn't work, she will know me by my other, more human means. Meaning I will be twice as nice to her. She's a good woman. And I wish I was......... well, a better person.........and not just in my delusions.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, yes, keep believing, my son....

Anonymous said...

touch me I'm sick !!

Anonymous said...

no no, touch ME i'm sick

Anonymous said...

i do not want ot be touched, but im very sick, in so many ways.... well, actually, ima really kinda healthy, but, y'know, gotta eat healthier, get more sleep, excersise more, water instead of booze, coffe instead of booze, cigerrettes instead of booze, sleep instead of booze, hostile accusations instead of booze, emerson boozer instead of booze, booze instead of booze, booze, booze, booze......

Anonymous said...

those aren't booze's yr hearing

Anonymous said...

quit defaming me

Anonymous said...

you blame me??

Anonymous said...

ja

Anonymous said...

slaughter, you are a disgrace to the army

Anonymous said...

both of you are imaginary, assholes!!

Anonymous said...

Army Z and proud !!

Anonymous said...

WE WANT BARABAS

Hilts said...

hey, don't lump me into that crowd, jerks...

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

uhhhhhhhh !!!!!

Anonymous said...

terrible pressing problems.....