05 June, 2007

Saturday nite and Sunday nite

SATNITE=
Went out both nites. Saturday nite was a return to the Rainbo for the first time in awhile. Gf came over and we had battle plans- well, i did- to link up with ORF and then....... Decisions to ride the Dragon train, so a call was put in to see if linkage could be achieved @ a moments notice: born fruit/rainbo was he

First, we decided to wander Wicker Park have showandtell time for Gf- this is where Drax once lived/Jackson once../Vampdom // This is where we swam/walked/played/take a souvineir. Saw Matt Jenke in the park and hung for a bit-then to Rain.

Kinda not crowded for a Sat nite-Dragon said Summer but there were spurts and stuff. They had the cider, and i guffed up a bit- remember how I keep saying that i'm'a drinking no more 'fore the overhangs?? Had three, where my outerlimits lie these days. We sat on the bar, but an ill-advised move to a booth was rued. Sometimes the booths are best- not this nite.

Gf and I threatened to use the photobooth- never have I in rain- but unffor. the moment passed. Next time for this rite of couples to be added to by our story.


SUNNITE=
Went to Fire game. Was late, game was ok except for win hi-lited by last goal, a 100yd sprint by Chad Barret. Section 8 used to sing the "Wayne Rooney/There's only one Wayne Rooney" song for Barret, who bears a strong resemblence to.......Man. U's Wayne Rooney. Always makes me laugh, that one.
Cleverdixx.

Was by myself. Nephew.2 was in Section 8, but he has his frenz and I wanted to stay out of sun. Goodkixx was there, but I didn't feel up to braching defences into the $$ seats, so i sat where I was ...(albeit it on 50yd line, 15 rows up.)

Went home, stayed up way too late listening to 10 diff lp's that Joker had burned for me. not all 10, but 2-3 songs from each. A lot of stuff comically mismatched for my ears, but two great lp's in the whole: I will update w/ name later and you can laugh @ me for how behind the times I am.

No comments: