03 February, 2007

It kept me up until 0530h

Consumed rite now with downloading songs straight into d’arms de me spankin’ unsalted laptop. Using others peoples laptops to play music has taught me : all the info and the handiness of it all finally won over my ‘glacial pace’ , and now I’m putting on tonnes of stuff into newtoy.


Lesson: it’s several jobs and a half typing in all the info and pressing buttons and other to get this done. It’ll take weeks to finish going @ a nice pace, nothing radical.
Overwhelmingly, I’m first loading up on all the danse orientated stuff that has come my way over the years to have it all ready, just in case. I’ve gotten a lot of stuff from requests to Big Frank over the years when he was a freewheeling downloading guy ( he itunes it now). The wedding in August added heavy doses of ditties from Gunners, Dragon, Joker, as well as a late surge from Franks again. Blackie has also cut me stuff or made his own mixaux for me.


All of these cats have allowed me to expand my song collection big time. I owe them. They’ve either allowed me to cherry pick their collection over for targets and inspirations or searched and downloaded stuff for me. Nice to have frenz.

No comments: