02 February, 2007

Several stories on His Orange Highness

Prince is playing the SuperBowl half time show Sunday. He had his press conference yesterday admist (sc) rumours that, among other things, he would sing his answers to press questions and that @ restuaraunts his 'people' order for him so he doesn't have to talk to the help.
He took the conference stage, announced Contrary to rumours, I'd like to take a few questions. The first reported shouted Prince, how do you feel.... to which he immediately turned his back and the band totally rocked into "Johnny B. Goode". Just brilliant.


Prince: not in purple yesterday, but Bears Orange. Nice.


Girls LOVE to danse to Prince. I mite have posted this before, but when Johnny Gunners last year said along the lines of Prince, man, the girls love it. , i totally agreed. Spin anything and they flock. I like Prince a real lot, but often find it .......................hard to danse to a lot of his stuff. No longer, as Gunners turned me onto the dansability of "When u were mine", which joins "Crazy" as an easy danse song. Wait: maybe I should just listen to more of his stuff !! And I will : starting Sunday !!


Fourth, and last, Prince story. In H.S., I used to have Stones and Dylan and White Sox posters and etc all over my room. My sisters had bought "Dirty Mind", which came with a poster of Prince in a bikini and a centerfold type pose. I got home one days after my sisters had played this trick on me: they cut out Princes face on the poster and put it over a poster of Mick, with only Micks face showing. Brilliant !!

1 comment:

牛步千里 said...

owo~~prince very good singer

i like prince..

and random visit ...

have a nice day