01 February, 2007

Black History Month...

...this month is. @ this school they allow me to do the bullitin boards and displays, which I enjoy. I always love to put up displays over featuring 'my peoples' *, which this month include:

Malcom
M.J. (in both #23 and #45)
Scottie
Shirley Chisolm
Walter #34
Nat Turner
James Brown
Pele (well, he played in America)


And there's plenty others, like Oprah, Iverson, Woodson, King, Coleman, and, of course, Jay Z and Beyonce. Uh-o !!

*= I use my language just 'slitely careful', but it means my favourites, or people who have made an impact on me. Like that guy with a gun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Thurgood Marshall; 2. Stokely Carmichael; 3. Malcolm X; 4. John "The Dunk" Starks; Arthur Ashe; 5. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar; 6. Alan Page.

Hilts said...

The Justice and Kareem now having been added..........Ashe book too beaten up, no stokes , starks, or that old Bears player you mentioned!!