17 February, 2009

Football au Printemps:Physicals

Physicals cost about $15. The various programs Ive been @ send the kids to Dr. Patel on Archer. To play in CPS - or Illinois in general - ya gotta have one of these.

That includes preseason - so all of my wonderful attempts to get the girls running and moving have been torridly defiled at that defile of sports teams known as known as "The Physical". Simply put, we gotta get the girls to go there them selves and get it. I'd had trouble before in trying to get the girls out to practice so early - now, to try and get them to go to pay %15 for a physical so far in advance of the season ....... hard. Next year I'll force'm to get it in September - but for now, a total halt in conditioning has occured.

Simply, for me, a disaster. I need to be there - and because of my oversight, we now have lulled, a full week, a month before our fist game in the 16th of March. I'm not beating myself up about it - it's regrettable - but after the main panic thought of we gotta get back onto the pitch asap the thought of ok, this is gotta be done months before the season next year also takes hold.

I accept that this is alearning process - or, what Drax told Cranface and I about the Bulls early in a playoff game 2-3 years ago - "It's a progression"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drax lied.