28 October, 2008

A king Leer

I'll amidt that I'm rading Candy girl for....is the word salicious? - reasons. I have weighed in on strippers before: I have been to a strip club once and have enjoyed the 5 bachelor parties that i have been @. But I'm not that into strippes, or whatever...
...except that I AM. The very idea that a women takes her clothes off and danses around for the enjoyment of men has struck that complex alchemical combonations I call my ....um..... interests..... and I think that it is kool. Again- i've been to a strip club once - but the very idea....is..... exciting. it's like when I was a senior in university, and I had a promiscious friend that takled openly of having sex w/ guys, and this young man was blown away, scandalized, and ..........deeply intrigued.
So - Back then thought it was .... alluring and fascinating that a woman took off her clothes and did things w/ guys
So -now, i think is it ... alluring and fascinating that a women takes off her clothes and danses in front of guys......
I know it's the power thing, and whatever, I blame it on your society or whatever (Actually, I guess I kinda celebrate and thank god that it was this society that 'twisted me so much').
So - here is Diablo Cody's account of her year in stripping. Can baerly put it down. I haven't finished it, but my LURID fascination kept me turning the pages until I realised I HAD TO SLEEP. Not the biggest fan of Juno, but am a fan of this book. Read on a free Saturday, It would taken 3-4h. But I got home so late and was so busy today.
It'll be done soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always been infatuated with strippers and hookers. I'm going to have to send you a really good essay a young woman wrote about her one experience as a prostitute.

Oh, and I LOVE Secret Diary of a Call Girl on HBO.

I will check out the book. Thanks for the rec!

Anonymous said...

There are many interesting here. Hope to see some more in future