04 November, 2008

This late date

Even @ this late date, I wil amidt that I am STILL debating who i should vote for in this years election. The idea planted into our heads in 2000 - that voting in American elections CAN make a difference, and that 'difference made' has to be ourselves - still lives strong in me. The effect that Ralph Nader and the Green party had on me - and LOTS of us, amidt it 'all - encourages me to vote again. The idea that we wouldn't be throwing our vote away if we voted for the Dem's or the Rebublicans was intoxicating. The idea was that we are to start something new - not protect what the rich people have and expand on that (no, I don't think I can ever vote Democratic again), or be deeply disgusting anti- American (Republicans) - was powerful.
So, we have here a choice between The Green Party - or Ralph Nader. Both are the best options for America in this election (Unless you are part of that 5% that Barrack is claiming he WILL raise taxes on - then vote for either of the rich peoples candidate).
nd I do not know, now, which I will vote for.
No - it's the Greens. We need to build somehting, and ecen if most see this as tilting @ windwills, @ least i'm not voting for THEM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might want to re-read and edit this post. Even for a Nadir supporter it's pretty incoherant.