07 October, 2008

feeling bad

I amidt that i feel a little bad for that alaskan woman. To me, @ least, her pick was to desperately try to get the woman vote and the silly conservatives vote. She seems pretty anti-woman, as well as deeply anti-American - but as she is being used as a tool, I kinda feel bad.

I also feel bad about her - sorry for her is the better term - because she'll bring up the attack points -and they are always lame and usually disingenious. I love the attempt to try and get Obama to look bad for 'not funding the troops' while convienily ignoring that Mccain pulled THE EXACT SAME GAMBIT. Do they think that the American public is so fucking stupid that they can't link the two? (( Wait, wait, didn't 50m vote for that draft doging fortunate son? Damn !! Never mind. Well done, republicans - fucks you because you disrespect the American peoole so deeply - but hey, who cares about them when it'll get you 'people' votes. )). When ever they bring that one up, I feel sorry for those who actually believe it.

But I also feel sorry for her for the Tina Fey (SEXY SEXY SEXY Tina Fey -LOVE Tina -sorry Joker, the scar means nada) imitation. It's not just great - it's HORRIBLE. Poor governer, whenever tina lites into her, it's so damn damning and so danm funny.


I love Tina. I love America. I hate those who hate either. That means, I guess,(( although I do not know her feelings towards Tina )) I hate that governer.....well, I feel sorry for her - so i guess I can't hate her.......
foto by Rocky

No comments: