07 October, 2008

and in the end....

Caught the last remaining of the Sox' season Monday afternoon/evening @ a local place. It was the same place as Fridays game - see below. Although therew as an undercurrent of sadness, several things were funny.
The I'm Racist, I'm out, and I'm proud guy was there again. Turns out that EVERYBODY hates the guyb - he went out for a smoke, and they made a point of messing w/ his stuff. He came back growling, but.........whatever for him. Goodkixx showed up and told me that there was ajackass in the crowd - and he pointed out that guy. Sad.
Sox lost. Five minutes later - I swear it was FIVE MINUTES AFTER THE FINAL OUT - and two of the bars most notorious cub fans showed up. My guess is that they were listening on the radio in their cars, and when the final out was made, THEN they could go inside. Funny.
Drank too much. Had FOUR drinx, the first of which was straight Cider (My drink for years, now being traded for the cider guiness mix). And, I'm being even more radicalized on that front. It used to be all cider. Then 50%-50%. Then 60% guiness 40% Cider. Now it's become 66.66666666666666% Guiness, 33.333333333 cider. Funny and sad.

No comments: