06 October, 2008

racists about / wkd.1

Not gonna say exactely which bar it was, but there is a LOT of open racism incertain places. i mean, i don't even know these guys, and it's players on thier own fucking team, but where i watched the Sox game on Friday was flowing w/ , um, lotsa ,um, very un pc remarks. happen a lot,actually. I suppose I'm enough of a made man in certainplaces that people will run @ the mouth. Not shocking, actually.

And it was against the Sox players , as well. Black, Hispanic, Asian - Sox players sexuality questioned opun non performance on the field.

But the kicker was this: the Grand Wizard of them all actually TOLD ME TO BE QUIET because I'd said 'fuck' a few too many times (it was that sorta game on Friday). Yeesh.

I know I'll be in this guys presence many times in the future, so I only game him some remarks, but yeesh.

Edwardian showed up as well. He's the 70 yo man we like to hang w/. Even he was acting bad - a bit too drunk and a bit too lush w/ his effuse praise of how beautiful etc. Gf is. Good man. Made her uncomfortable. We'll hang w/ him again.

No comments: