03 December, 2010

Winner plays winner of Italy-USA tomorrow in the Stadium.

Neice.1 and Nephew.2 have been organizing a Friday after Thanksgiving soccer game involving the hicago Fire's supporter groups. They have been doing it @ for awhile - I think this was billed as "Fourth Annual". Both of them are good @organizing things. This year a little different - instead of playing @ the local field (St. Christina's- arrainged to play on the field by one of their olld soccer coaches in grammer school), we actually got to play on the Fire's practice field to the west of the stadium. Cold!

Per usual - i got there late - Per usual, I sat down every few minutes. So out of shape - stunningly so, even tho' im not fat. Then again, i was playing amidst a field full of 20-25year old kids.

A funtime had by all. I got a few touches, but benerally speaking, I knew that if I played a lot my team would lose - Im terrible. It was good to see something the kids set their mind to that got done. Plans already for the fifth annual.

No comments: