30 November, 2010

Thanksgiving Day, always a day

Had the glorious opportunity to actually have a crib on the northside for a few days - Dragon having gone to New Orleans to visit family for the holidays. So = me have crib. Of course, bombing runs, 800 plane raids, great fires raised in various parts of the city = but no success. Usual.

But, despite the shocking losses on day previous - grevious(sp) - i rode home in the Strasser for Thanksgiving. Hear me now - I felt like a vet from The Pacific returning home - vacant, damaged, etc... but home i was.

Sister.4 was doing all of the work -w as to make sweet potatoe stuff, but ended up staring @ the wall. Too bad. Typical me.

So, th guitars. It was a Thanksgiving unlike any other, thanks to the music. I really wanted to organize a little concert, as there were two guitrs, drums, maracas, tambouines, washboard, etc etc etc. In years past the kids always did stuff. however, all we did was basically just jam the whole time. My bro-in-law actually brought an old mini guitar he had bought for Nephew.1 20 years ago over to give to neice.5 - so, three guitars.

But - no concert. No verve had I to get it done. But - unique thnaksgiving this year - music creation. Didnt go the way i'd panned, but sounded ok...

No comments: