22 November, 2010

The Pratzen Heights

My life, early on it seems now to do a slite juxtaposition w. Austerlitz, present sitution w. me on the heights, but before the huge counterattack that left the Russian army in shambles rambling backwards in defeat.

Funny, Ive hard a lot of experience being unemployed - but this time surely is worst. I'm too old, these days, and my 2/20 vision on the future hurting, and bad. Earlier days, I was young and couldn't care less. However, the loss of that one girl, who was looking to get married and have babies several yars ao (and did that) when I wasnt yet - (and am still not) - ready for - has totally changed my mind on maturing and all that. I was happy last year that I actually made $10k+ than her (smugishly happy, tho' I knew she'd bnever find out - or care)- but this year it will be .... $80k less than her. That's actually not the big deal, tho'

The added point is that I would really like to buy this house when I can. However, being unemployed destroys that- they wont give any sorta loan to the jobless. So, unless I get hooked up soon, I sense I may lose anychance to buy this house - which my mom wants me to do eventually.

And the unemployment benefits!! I get somethinglike $390/week in unemployment insurance. Now, I ve bnever gotten this before - kinda funny - but since I cannot even substitute (econ.s so bad that they stopped newly unemployed teachers from signing up, since so many recently unemployed teachers had already signed up to do it), I'll take it. I have lotsa bills - $330 for corba a month, rent, food, etc etc... so Im gonna have to start budgeting soon. That'll be fun - I love to budget and do w/out - but, again, something new since I started piling up the cash 15y.a.

So I dunno. There are very scarce jobs available in CPS. I may be screwed forever. But, on I go. Again scouted what was available in CPS, am willing to work in the worst enviroment - and started looking seriously again today.

Sitting arounf may have been ok for earlier years - but I gotta get going.

No comments: