12 December, 2008

on all fronts, what did you expect?

Ive always been a litle, uh, turned on by Patty Blagovich for the last several years. Yes, I know that many think she isn't the lookerest of the looked@ - but I like to look. And lately, I've taken a greater interest in her. No, not because she's suddenly in ther papaers all the time - but because those papers have described her as "Potty Mouthed". So, for whatever reason, well, actually, I know what reason - and yes, we all have our reasons, all to ourselves. But, yeah, potty mouthed..................................

And: Are people really suprised that this level of corruption happens in Chicago? C'mon - like people think this is some sorta abberation? Not in Chicago. Never in Chicago. Everyone else in office should be watching their phone calls. I won't drop names.

Blaggy's behaviour is NORMAL and EXPECTED here.

No comments: