29 April, 2008

Job hunting

So incompetent am I. I have to make the time to turn out these resumes and fill out these forms and write essaies and all that, and I was sick oof that 10 years ago. But this week is a big deadline week, so I have to do a lot of work to-nite via job hunting. Got some leads from Saturdays job fair, and more online.

The sticking point is the essaies. Easy 200 word poofts they should be, but they end up being The Battle of ghe Denmark Strait to me. Seriously - if a kid came up to me with what I'd already noted for the various 200 word essairs, I'd get the kid to finish it - and finish it well - w/in an hour. But I sit on these pieces of shit for decades before gallingly forcing myself into work. So, I have to finally proof read one answer and still write out the notes to another, but it's gota get done.

Gf is working late to-nite, so I will finally force myself to finish it. One simple essay now. And the look over the shoulder to push me on. And when I get this app finished, I can wait a day and send in another one 'piggybacking' on this application - the subarban schools have a online application system that alows you to download your finished app. from one school to another. They just have to be done.

I'm such a loser.

No comments: