25 August, 2007

yes, she did look like that one old lover of mine

I'm on a Magnetic fields..............email list, and here are two crappy traxx that Tracey covered by them.....wait, don't bother, they really are crappy......... and the site has ugly pics of her, so no,no way:

she never looked like Spanky

.......................................
*=don't I just love it when not only do I have to make up a name for this old lover-- it was vibrant with her way back then-- and........it brings special smiles to me, and not because of her shoes......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilts:

It's me!! I just found yr blog, and I love it!! So SEXY !! I was very happy to see that you remembered me. I remember you as well- every nite!! Do you think we could meet again and rekindle what was once so HOT!?! That is, if y don't have a girl friend.