21 August, 2007

The Life of a Thurston

Proof of how deeply lame I have become these last few months. Vito had told me to check out the French flick la Mouctsche (sic), and I finally did two nites ago. And fuck if I hadn't actually watch the film EARLIER IN THE SUMMER.

I have not been happy that I will again be a sub this coming year. The whole year. And then forever after that, seems like.......well, we'll see.
But finally getting off my ass to actually watch a dvd, and what happens- I don't even remember that I saw it last month. Pitifully, the wost was this: I had to actually watch the whole movie 'cause I forgot what happened.
By the way: good flick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a picture of your cousin "smokes"?

Hilts said...

Kinda looks like her, doesn't it? I thought so as well. However, it looks a lot more like my cousin Ma Cousine, n'est pas?