20 August, 2007

Several weeks ago I...

...saw the Postr Children in a free show in mil. park. I had lots to say about that day, but sitting on my back so much meant that most of everything runs out my ears before inpulses reach my arms or legs ir heart or anywhere else........but, I did wish to note that everytime I have seen them, they are greatly tite and punto. They played in a superhot day, and Gf and I got nice parks and walked over almost on time- they started early, bless them. Immed. sat w/ Lucia di in the shade whilst her husband foto'd the events for you to see.
After Gf and I made like tourists- we were especially intersted in the garden, and deeply interested in the ability of what we were gaping @ to attract butterflies. some of these butterfly-good plants attract b.flies like warmfresh doggy-dangles attracts flies.

No comments: