02 August, 2007

Big Clumpy Shoes

I overheard some hotchix on the telly/radio/street the other day laughing about how no women wear big clumy shoes while they are, eh, …………playing…………, only in the cinemas of ill repute. Instantly across my face, along with a deep red blush, spread a goodsmile because, actually, I know lots of women who have worn big clumpy shoes when………… So whatever, one of my nice niceties is for big clumpy shoes. Unlike some of the striking niceties of mine I can remember when this started.

There was an old girl; we parted, but much later we decided to hang out again. We hung out one very very hot summer nite, and it got so hot that eventually…… Anyway, for whatever reason of hers amidst the shedding and such going on that sweaty nite, she never took off the shoes she was wearing, big and clumpy and black. I was never the same.

Did she know what she was doing?

I’ve written this before, and I’ll write it again, but I finding my experience that girls love to wear just about whatever one wants them to wear. Bi clumpy shoes, for example. I mite be echoing the sexist language that my America has taught me to speak, but I think that since women are so trained by society to be beautiful for men and to please men, that when they know that you really really really like what they are wearing and how they look -that you REALLY like what they are wearing- they wear it when appropriate. It’s a real nice two way street: I guess that’s one of the marks of a relationship.

Big clumpy shoes…………………shame on me…………heh heh heh……………

No comments: